Monday, June 15, 2015

Luxor Egypt-An Evening Under The Stars~ Video

When I heard there had been an attack at Luxor, Egypt last week,my heart jumped, but I was relieved it was thwarted. It is a magnificent place, the history, the beauty, the craftsmanship, the hieroglyphs, etc. It is stunning to see in person. As I was walking through, I decided to capture what I was seeing on video rather than photograph it. Unfortunately my hand wasn't steady enough, so I used YouTube stabilizer to smooth it out. Not sure but I feel it's too smooth and slow now.
The original audio wasn't that interesting so I added some free YouTube music. Feel free to turn it down if it's distracting you. I hope you enjoy my evening walk through Luxor, and I hope you consider going to Egypt someday and see it's wonders. Video- ©Adriana M. Galvez

No comments: